What can I submit as a D:CW tourism event?
- Events organized to appeal to travelers from outside the immediate area as well as "locals"
- Prominent events open to the general public and actively marketed to audiences regionally or statewide
- Events showcasing the Canal Winchester area's unique character or heritage
- Fourth of July, New Year and Christmas/Holiday events that include activities of interest to travelers
- Major sporting events
What does not qualify as a tourism event?
- Events that are closed to any segment of the general public for any reason
- Routine civic, club and community meetings, conferences and activities (except those related to tourism)
- Family or class reunions; church bazaars, picnics and special events
- Retail sales and yard sales not associated with a special tourism event
- Special admission deals/meals and offers (note: members only may submit these as "hot deals")
Please email us at info@DestinationCW.org or call (614) 270-5053 for more information.